Thursday 12 January 2012

Talent!

Isabelle Falkiner is working incredibly hard at the moment preparing for her role in a pantomime. Isabelle is a talented dancer who has invested many hours of practice in the passionate pursuit of perfection.. and her talents have been recognised!

Isabelle will be performing in Dick Whittington (and his cat!) at Yeadon Town Hall from Friday 20th to Saturday 28th January. If you would like to go and see this marvellous production featuring Isabelle - tickets can be bought via the booking office 07785 278395.

Well done to Isabelle for this fantastic achievement.

Yesterday lunchtime, I was also treated to a special 1:1 performance by another of our talented children.. Molly Blackburn came to see me with her new guitar - a Christmas present - and demonstrated her strumming talents that she has acquired over the holidays. I am certain that Molly is destined for great things and loved every minute of her performance!


I looked in on a talented group of musicians raising a tune via a violin yesterday. The concentration on the faces of our young musicians told me what I already know - learning an instrument is not easy and requires many hours of dedication and practice...

Keep up the great work Cookridge - your talent amazes me!