Saturday 1 September 2012

Hooray Hooray - it's nearly school time!

Hello everyone! I hope you have had a marvellous holiday and are really looking forward to getting back to school! Not long now.. Don't forget, there are two teacher training days on Monday and Tuesday next week, so children are due to return to school on Wednesday 5th September - 8.45am.

There have been one or two changes in school and I really hope you like what's been going on. I am certain you will like what's been happening in the playground - I won't spoil the surprise but you should say a very big thank you to the PTA when you get chance because their fundraising during last year has really made a difference to our playground!

Anyhow - enjoy what is left of your holiday and I will see you all on Wednesday!

Mrs B